Roll em’, pop em’ and forget about em’! Don’t forget about these though, because they are seriously a must have when on the go this fall!
They are the perfect mini bites of pumpkin indulgence you can feel good about—the best part is, this recipe is completely customizable! The only thing you can’t change is the pumpkin!
I really like the texture of these, but beware when you are making them, they will stick all over your hands. Try them, and experiment with your own ingredients! I’d love to hear how you “pump”-ed them up even more! IMO they are great as part of breakfast, a little snack, or post workout dunked in yogurt.
- 1½ cup regular, or gluten-free oats
- ½ cup peanut butter ( I used one of my all time favorites...Wild Friend's Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter!)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup quality honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium bowl, add oats, peanut butter, pumpkin, hemp seeds, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir to combine. The mixture should stick together when rolled. Beware---it will be sticky when you start rolling!
- Using a cookie scoop or small spoon depending on how big you want them, scoop a spoonful into the palm of your hand, and roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate or freeze before you eat them all!