Want to know the best thing about shopping for the pumpkin lover in your life this holiday season?! It will actually save you money! Many of these pumpkin items are discounted this time of year, which means it’s the perfect time to stock up, grab ’em before they’re gone, and bring joy to the pumpkin lover in your life with the gift of pumpkin!
It was hard to pick just a handful of my favorite pumpkin products, but I’d say these are some of the most unique, fun, and delicious! Be sure to check out the honorable mention section at the bottom for some other great pumpkin deals I stumbled upon as a made this guide! They definitely make great stocking stuffers and hostess gifts too!
P.s! This blog post contains a couple of affiliate links!
1.Staub Cast-Iron Pumpkin Cocotte –A beautiful, classic kitchen piece that you will have for years to come! I have the mini version of this Staub pumpkin, and use it for soups every single time! It also serves as great decoration in the fall. I’m in love with the orange color, but it also comes in white and black.2. Purely Elizabeth Pumpkin Spice Grain-Free Granola–Purely Elizabeth is celebrating the holidays this year by releasing a holiday version of their classic pumpkin spice granola with adaptogenic ingredients: maca + ashwagandha. I haven’t tried it yet, but if it’s anything like the regular pumpkin cinnamon granola, I know it’s to die for! All of their granola’s are free of refined sugar, sweetened with coconut sugar and made with coconut oil. Perfect for the pumpkin lover who loves topping yogurt, oatmeal and smoothies with a pumpkin crunch! I must warn you, it’s hard to just stop at a handful! You can also buy their original pumpkin and cinnamon one here:
3. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask —Imagine the look on your bestie’s face when she opens her gift to find this pumpkin face mask! This is one of those hidden gem pumpkin items you may not even know existed, which is why I love raving about it! Pumpkin is loaded with vitamin C, making it great for the collagen in your skin—reason number 2934534 it’s the most versatile fruit out there. Peter Thomas Roth has bottled this genius into this face mask that smells (and feels!) like pumpkin pie on your face. I put it on once a week and love the way my skin feels after I take it off!
4. MyChelle Dermaceuticals Fall For Pumpkin Set — Staying on the theme of a pumpkin skin care routine, is this awesome trio of a pumpkin peel, cleanser, and night cream from MyChelle. I stumbled upon this line at Whole Foods two years ago, and have been obsessed ever since! All of their products are made with natural ingredients like real pumpkin and are vegetarian, cruelty-free, and free of phthalates, parabens, sulfates, ureas, artificial fragrances and colors, petroleum, GMOs, and gluten. Snag this present quick because they’re on sale now!
5. Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Dipping Oil— This is a new pumpkin food for 2017 from Williams Sonoma, and a fun addition to meals to make them feel extra fancy! I’ve drizzled in on burrata, and simply dipped the best crusty bread I could find in it. Mmmhmm. It has a nutty, fall flavor and a hint of heat from the red chilies in the mix.
6. Pumpkin Tea Towel from Antropologie— You’ve seen this in the background of many of my Instagram photos like this one, and now you can snag your own for less than $12! A great hostess gift, and super cute fall kitchen decor that would make any pumpkin lover start counting down the days until next fall! How many tea towels is too many?! Asking for a friend! 🙂
7. La Tourangelle Fall/Winter Gift Trio–These rich, nutty oils are a fun treat for the pumpkin foodie in your life and make such a great gift because I think they are not something you would usually buy for yourself. I had so much fun partnering with La Tourangelle this past fall for a couple of recipes, and learned so much about cooking with and the benefits of pumpkin seed oil. Bonus that in this trio you get pecan oil and walnut oil–perfect for baking and flavoring! Know someone who is starting a Whole30 in January? These are perfect for them because these oils make a great base for homemade salad dressings!
8. Copper Pumpkin Moscow Mule Cup–These copper pumpkins were all the rage this fall and for good reason! I mean, have you ever seen a pumpkin shaped moscow mule cup before?! Now is the time to get them before they’re gone! I bought two mid-season at a discounted price, but now they are even cheaper at less than $10 bucks each on Pier1.com. I had so much fun displaying them on my bar and using them to make drinks in!
9. Stasher Bags in Citrus Color–Is the pumpkin lover in your life also environmentally conscience? Enter the gift of stasher! A reusable tote for everything you would normally put into a plastic bag—plot twist that this one is freezer, and dishwasher safe, and did I mention endlessly reusable?! Perfect for packing in backpacks or lunch bags. I really love this company’s whole mission, because 20 million plastic bags end up in landfills every day….something that can totally be avoided! This style just happens to come in the perfect shade of orange, making it great for keeping all those pumpkin snacks in!
10.Sconza Chocolates Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Almonds 4.5oz –I discovered these pumpkin pie almonds two pumpkin seasons ago at World Market, and have been hooked ever since! They are not overly sweet, I love the crunch from the almonds, and the pumpkin taste is just right. Sometimes pumpkin flavored can mean a strongly artificial taste, and that is not the case with these! A perfect stocking stuffer and add on gift when you need something little. These always make my list of top-rated pumpkin foods!
11. Candelles Pumpkin Bundle–Have you ever seen candles in flavors so good, you could eat them? That’s the case for this pumpkin 3-pack of soy candles from Candelles featuring pumpkin roll, pumpkin frosting and pumpkin walnut biscotti! Lighting these candles made the whole house smell like I was baking up a storm, and they get bonus points for creative pumpkin flavors! Purchase them now at a their discounted price for the pumpkin lover in your life, and they’ll be ready for fall next year! Or why wait till then?!
Honorable Mention // Pumpkin Clearance Deals:
Francesca’s pumpkin collection is all on clearance right now! From mugs, to napkins, to a pumpkin coffee kit, hurry before they are gone!
The people at Williams Sonoma must be true pumpkin fans because they always stun with their fall collection. Nearly all of their baking mixes and specialty pumpkin items are on sale!
I love this platter I have from Sur La Table and used it over and over again this pumpkin season! You can’t go wrong with their buttermilk almond pumpkin spice loaf either. And for pumpkin lovers on another level (like me!) this pumpkin dish soap is a must have!