This post was created in partnership with Jewel-Osco. All opinions are my own and I appreciate your support!
These almond butter carrot breakfast muffins are the perfect healthy treat to pair with your morning coffee. They’re low in sugar, made with quality ingredients and pack a good dose of fiber, which is good for digestion and satiety. Just out of the oven and drizzled with a little bit of almond butter is the only way to eat them!
I feel super lucky to live just a few steps away from Jewel-Osco in my neighborhood here in Chicago! As a foodie and food blogger, the grocery store is my playground where I discover new inspiration for my recipes and products that help me save time and add nutrition to my diet. I picked up all of the ingredients for this recipe there — it’s my one-stop shop for baking supplies, fresh produce and so much more!
Jewel-Osco stores have a wide variety of exclusive O Organics® and Open Nature® products that are carefully crafted without artificial ingredients, or additives, and minimally processed. All O Organics® Products are USDA certified organic. All of that is why I feel good using them to create healthy, affordable and fun meals and snacks!
This recipe uses three products found exclusively at Jewel-Osco: Open Nature® Almond Flour, O Organics® Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk, and creamy Open Nature® Almond Butter. As a nut butter lover, this almond butter quickly became my favorite snack paired with apple slices, banana or on top of oatmeal. There’s no wrong way to eat it!
The Open Nature line also includes products that are plant based, gluten free, high protein, biodegradable and compostable items.
In Chicago, you can find Open Nature products and USDA certified organic O Organics products exclusively at Jewel-Osco stores and online. Visit www.jewelosco.com/exclusivebrands
You can also find them in your area exclusively at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United
Supermarkets and Carrs/Safeway. Visit jewelosco.com to find a store near you and discover meal prep tips and recipe ideas.
ingredients for almond butter carrot breakfast muffins
- Open Nature® Almond Flour
- Oat flour
- Open Nature® Almond Butter, Creamy
- O Organics® Almondmilk Vanilla Unsweetened
- Lemon juice
- Maple syrup
- Ground flax seeds
- Baking soda
- Pumpkin seeds
Almond butter carrot breakfast muffins are the perfect healthy treat to pair with your morning coffee. They’re low in sugar, made with quality ingredients and pack a good dose of fiber, which is good for digestion and satiety.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup Open Nature® Almond Flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Vanilla O Organics® Almondmilk
- ¼ cup Open Nature® Almond Butter, Creamy
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup grated carrot (about 2 large carrots)
- 2 tbsp. walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9 muffin cups with liners and spray the inside of the liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup oat flour, almond flour, cinnamon, flax seed, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, almond milk, olive oil and apple cider vinegar until smooth and well combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold the grated carrot into the batter.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle extra grated carrots, walnuts and pumpkin seeds on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted come out clean or with just a few crumbs attached.
- Transfer to a pan to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes. Drizzle a little bit of almond butter on top and enjoy!
more recipes like this you are sure to love
Pin this recipe for later: