These almond butter and jelly overnight oats “cook” in your fridge overnight for a delicious and nutritious no-fuss breakfast anytime of year!
- ½ cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond or oat)
- 1 11/2 tsp. unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tbsp. no sugar added blueberry or raspberry preserves (or can be fresh muddled blueberries or raspberries)
- 1 tsp. chia seeds / hemp seeds
- dash of cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine oats, milk, chia seeds and cinnamon. Mix until well combined, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hrs or overnight.
- In the morning add half of the oats to a small bowl or jar, top with almond butter and jelly or muddled fruit and then top with the other half of the oats. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top and enjoy!
Keywords: almond butter and jelly overnight oats