Almond flour pumpkin bread is gluten free, naturally sweetened and full of pumpkin and fall spices! It’s perfect for breakfast with a cup of coffee or snack with vegan pumpkin cream cheese on top.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour*
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a loaf pan with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- In medium bowl whisk almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, almond butter, and maple syrup. Add in eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Pour dry ingredients into large bowl of wet ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to stir until just combined — don’t overmix!
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Top with pumpkin seeds if desired.
- Bake pumpkin bread for 40-45 minutes. If you see the top of the bread browning, cover with foil and continue baking.
- Remove bread from oven and let cool on a wire rack. Once bread is completely cooled, slice and enjoy!**
*In order to ensure you measure the correct amount of almond flour, I recommend using a scoop to scoop the flour into a measuring cup. Dunking the cup in the almond flour to pack it will give you way too much flour, giving you a super dense, dry bread!
**Store almond flour pumpkin bread on the counter for 1-2 days and then covered in the fridge for maximum freshness.
Keywords: almond flour pumpkin bread; gluten and dairy free pumpkin bread