Zucchini bread oatmeal makes for a nutrient dense breakfast with filling fiber and a delicious, creamy texture!
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup grated zucchini
- 1 banana or 1/2 cup berries
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened almond or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Using a grater, grate a washed zucchini into a 1/3 cup.
- In a small saucepan, combine oats with almond milk and salt. Cook over medium heat and stir while the oats begin to thicken.
- Add the cinnamon and the grated zucchini when the oats have thicken and absorbed nearly all of the liquid.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with banana slices, berries, melty nut butter, hemp seeds and extra cinnamon! Sprinkle a couple of chocolate chips on top too if you want!