Birthday cake oatmeal pancakes are fluffy, and made with just 8 simple ingredients in a blender. Perfect for a celebratory brunch, they can also be made gluten free.
This post was created in partnership with The Quaker Oats Company. As always all opinions are my own and I appreciate your support!
These birthday cake oatmeal pancakes are made with 7 ingredients that I’m betting are in your fridge and pantry at this very moment. Great when you want to celebrate a birthday or any moment in life that deserves a little bit of celebrating!
Fluffy and festive thanks to sprinkles , these birthday cake pancakes are made with oat flour made from Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats, and can also be made gluten free by using specially marked Quaker Gluten Free Oats and all gluten-free ingredients.
From savory to sweet, hot to cold, oats can provide goodness any time of day. I like to think of them like a blank canvas to inspire culinary creativity, which is exactly how I hope you feel about all of these unique, and delicious recipes that use oats!
For over 140 years, Quaker has been the leading expert in oats, committed to combining science, scale, passion and expertise, and dedicated to researching all that this powerful grain has to offer. Their nourishing oats are produced with high standards of quality, taste and safety.
The oats used in each variety of Quaker Oats – instant, quick, old fashioned and steel cut – are 100% whole grain, and ounce per ounce, they all provide similar amounts of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
You definitely can’t go wrong with a bowl of oatmeal topped with seasonal fruit and nuts or seeds, but I also challenge you to think outside the oat bowl and use oats in these birthday cake oatmeal pancakes recipe below that are fun, nutritious and easy to make!
Now let’s make birthday cake pancakes with oats!
Ingredients for birthday cake oatmeal pancakes:
- Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Butter or cooking oil to coat the pan
- Pancake griddle or saute pan
- Mixing bowl
- Blender – the cool thing about this pancakes recipe is that you make the batter in a blender!
Birthday Cake Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 tbsp. yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp. sprinkles + fruit on top of the pancakes
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender except for the sprinkles.
- Pulse until batter forms, then stir in the sprinkles.
- Heat a skillet or a griddle and add cooking oil or butter to the surface.
- Use a ¼ cup to portion out the pancakes batter onto the griddle. Once the edges puff up and bubble, flip to the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top pancakes with fruit and more sprinkles if desired. Enjoy!
more oat recipes you’re sure to love:
pin this recipe for later!