- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder or unflavored collagen
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp sprinkles + more for rolling the balls in
- Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor except for the sprinkles.
- Pulse until a dough forms. Add the sprinkles and pulse once more until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough into balls. Roll them so that they’re smooth and round with your hands and then roll them in extra sprinkles to coat the outside.
- Store in a container in the fridge — enjoy!
Keywords: birthday cake protein balls