- 1 1/2 cup regular or gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 3/4 cup creamy unsweetened almond butter
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder and or 1 serving of collagen
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup mini white chocolate chips (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl combine all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon. Fold in the dried blueberries and mini white chocolate chips. Grate fresh lemon zest on top and stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out mixture and roll into balls using your hands.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or freeze for longer.
Keywords: blueberry lemon energy bites