This blueberry sweet potato greens and grains bowl is a delicious salad that’s easy to make bursting with nutrition. Say goodbye to boring boring desk lunches because this salad is anything but!
- 2 cups salad greens ( I like to combine two different types in my salads for more texture and “lift”)
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 large or 2 small sweet potatoes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp. cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cut sweet potatoes into rounds and then in half so that you get wedges. Toss with 1 tbsp. of avocado oil plus salt and pepper. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes until they are tender.
- Meanwhile cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Add greens to a bowl along with cooked quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, blueberries, almonds, and feta.
- In a small bowl whisk together the ingredients for the dressing until well combined. Drizzle over the bowl and enjoy1