Cheesy pumpkin appetizer puffs are easy to make and filled with pumpkin flavor! They’re like a savory cinnamon roll that makes for the perfect holiday appetizer!
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 4 tbsp. Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 chicken sausage, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. garlic power
- 2 tsp. Italian seasonings
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thaw and unroll 1 sheet of puff pastry.
- Remove the casings from the chicken sausage and chop into pieces. Sautee for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat.
- Use a spatula to spread the pumpkin puree on top of the puff pastry top with cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, and chicken sausage. Lightly press the ingredients into the pumpkin roll.
- Cut into pieces, place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Broil on low for an additional 2-3 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin appetizer puffs