Cookie dough collagen overnight oats are a delicious spin on classic oatmeal. If you love the flavor of cookie dough as much as I do, these oats are a fun and healthy way to get that flavor fix!
- 1 cup regular or gluten free oats
- 2 scoops vanilla collagen
- 1–2 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup low sugar vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips or regular chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- In a small bowl combine oats, collagen, hemp seeds, vanilla extract, almond milk and yogurt. Stir together well so that all of the oats are covered in liquid. Stir in the chocolate chips, cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In morning remove oats from the fridge, top with peanut butter, extra chocolate chips and enjoy!
Keywords: cookie dough overnight oats