nutrition // food confidence
Food confidence means never thinking: “I shouldn’t be eating this.” It’s feeling confident in your food choices and never wondering if they are the right ones for you based on things you hear in the media or something someone said. Having food confidence will empower you to make the best possible nutrition choices for YOU without stressing over every single food you eat, and loving your body a little more in the process.
**50% of the proceeds of this guide will be donated to the Urban Growers Collective, a Chicago organization aimed at addressing the inequities and structural racism that exist in the food system and in communities of color. They strive to increase healthy food in communities that lack access and to support consumption of culturally appropriate, nutritious produce.**
Join RISE — the first ever self-paced, online course to help dietitians and food bloggers grow a meaningful brand and profitable business. We will give you the tools to stand out on social media, break into traditional media like magazines and TV, cultivate long-term partnerships with your dream brands!
After realizing the corporate world wasn’t for me, I wanted to pave my own creative path in the world of food, nutrition and recipes. I didn’t start with a ton of money in my bank account, but I did start with a drive to turn my passion for showing people how healthy food can be fun (and all things pumpkin!).
Quitting my job and cultivating my brand and business has been the challenging and rewarding thing I’ve ever done and now I want to share my secrets and strategies with you!
Created by myself and Milk and Honey Nutrition founder, Mary Ellen Phipps, this course takes our combined 8 years of business experience to help you fast track the growth of your business and Rise to the Top in order to create the business of your dreams.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- know what your niche is to stand out
- stay organized with the logistics of running a business
- create a website that represents your brand and attracts your dream clients
- grow your social media following
- pitch your dream brands confidently to get yeses and cultivate long-term partnerships
- uncover unique income streams to grow a profitable business
- work with the media to get quoted in outlet’s like Women’s Health, well + good, U.S. News and World Report, and more
- appear on TV as a nutrition expert
- create strategic free content and use email marketing to your advantage
- use affiliate marketing to generate passive income
- network strategically to grow your business