- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup dark, milk or white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- pinch of salt
- Line a plate (or something that fits into your freezer) with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine blueberries, almonds, walnuts, and cashews. Gently mix together to combine and scoop out about a 2 tbsp. sized cluster of berries and nuts on the parchment paper. Make sure each blueberry and nut is touching the other so that the cluster stays together once frozen.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the chocolate. Heat in increments of 20 seconds and stir between each time period until melted.
- Use a fork to drizzle the melted chocolate over the entire cluster and sprinkle with shredded coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, and a pinch of salt.
- Repeat with remaining blueberries and nuts. Freeze for at least two hours.
- Store covered in the freezer for up to three months.
Keywords: blueberry nut clusters