Creamy and oh so *dreamy*, you’ll fall in love with this frozen pumpkin smoothie that tastes like everything we love about the season!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 2 tbsp. chia, ground flax or hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp. creamy unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 3–4 ice cubes
- 1 serving collagen (optional; can also sub for vanilla or unflavored protein powder)
- pumpkin granola
- pumpkin seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and combined.
- Pour into a glass and top with pumpkin granola, pumpkin seeds and extra pumpkin pie spice! Enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin smoothie; pumpkin spice smoothie; frozen pumpkin smoothie