Fudgy gluten-free red wine brownies are made with chocolate and red wine and just a few simple ingredients. Extra chocolatey with a crisp crust and chewy edges, they make for a delicious treat!
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- extra melted choc0late + flakey sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8X* baking pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the brown sugar.
- In another microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in 15-20 second increments until the chocolate is just melted.
- With the mixer on low add in the chocolate mixture and continue mixing until mostly combined with the brown sugar.
- Add eggs in one at a time and the vanilla extract. After the last egg, beat until just combined and then stop.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix in the red wine, almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa power, and salt until just combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 38-40 minutes until the edges slightly pull away from the pan and the center is set. Let cool and cut into 9 pieces. Top with extra melted chocolate and flakey sea salt and enjoy!
Keywords: red wine brownies; gluten free red wine brownies