This post is sponsored by Prairie Organic Vodka, but all opinions are my own. 21+ Drink Responsibly.
Enjoy the taste of summer with this tea-infused cocktail made with organic vodka! It’s perfect for summer entertaining and easy to whip up!
What I like about this tea-infused cocktail is that it’s lightly sweetened and plays on the tart, punchy flavors of ginger and lemon. It’s refreshing and you can feel good knowing it’s made with Prairie Organic Vodka. All of their spirits are gluten free and come from organic yellow corn that’s grown on family farms.
Prairie Organic has a passion for craftsmanship , including all of the ingredients that go into each and every bottle. Both the vodka and gin have a distinct, unique, award-winning taste that its distillers and farmers have worked hard to differentiate from others.
Why Organic Vodka?
Organic vodka is made without herbicides and pesticides. Prairie Organic takes great pride in their heritage of cultivating nutrient rich soil that grows premium organic corn.
Making a fun, signature summer cocktail for when you’re entertaining is a great personal touch for any party and something that your guests will remember! I also love that Prairie Organic Vodka is made in the midwest (Minnesota) and that Prairie Organic is taking steps to furthering the future of organic farming by giving 1% back to help more farmers go organic!
You can earn cash back on your Prairie Organic Spirits purchase now with this special Ibotta offer here while supplies last!
Benefits of Tea:
- Green and black tea are an excellent source of flavonoids in the diet. Flavonoids have been attributed to heart health, and reducing risk factors for disease such as heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Tea is high in antioxidants known as polyphenols
- Enhances the use of insulin in the blood aka lower blood sugar levels. Tea is also a great unsweetened beverage that can be consumed in place of something sweetened!
- Tea may improve focus by way of the amino acid called L-theanine, which can improve alertness and focus.
If you like this drink recipe, be sure to check out these recipes that would pair perfectly with it:
- salmon tacos with avocado crema
- kale summer pasta salad
- smoked salmon crostini with delicata squash butter
Smooth, refreshing and easy to make, this cocktail is one you can enjoy all summer long! It pairs well with appetizers and tastes especially sweet when enjoyed with friends!
- 1 cup Prairie Organic Vodka
- 2 cups organic earl grey tea (3 tea bags)
- 1/2 cup ginger syrup ( 1 cup boiling water, 1/2 cup sugar, 3/4 cup chopped, pealed, fresh ginger root)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 6 lemons ( juice of 4 lemons + 2 lemons cut up into lemon wheels in the drink)
- 1/2 cup ice
1. Start by making the fresh ginger syrup by combining the chopped ginger, sugar, and hot water to a blender. Blend until uniform. Strain with a fine-mesh strainer or through cheesecloth.
2. Add 3 tea bags to 2 cups boiling water and steep 2 minutes. Remove tea bags, cover, and chill.
3. Combine vodka, lemon juice, fresh ginger syrup, and tea in a pitcher or bowl to mix together. Add ice cubes to fill, mint leaves, and lemon wheels.
4. Pour into 2 glasses, garnish with more lemon if desired and enjoy!