Gluten-free blueberry banana oat muffins are made with gluten-free oats, ripe bananas, blueberries and are naturally sweetened with honey. They make for a delicious, on-the-go breakfast time muffin or snack.
- ¾ cup banana, mashed
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups Quaker Gluten-Free Quick 1-Minute Oats
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seed
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or line with lines.
- In a medium sized bowl mash the banana and add eggs, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract. Mix together until well combined.
- Add the oats, cinnamons, ground flax seed, and salt. Stir together and let sit for 3-4 minutes. Fold in the blueberries, reserving about 2 tbsp. for sprinkling on top.
- Use an ice cream scoop to portion the batter into the muffin pan. Sprinkle 2-3 blueberries on top of each cup.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until each of the oat cups is set.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy! Store in the fridge for 3-4 days
To keep the muffins gluten free, all ingredients must be gluten free.
Keywords: gluten free blueberry banana oat muffins