Pumpkin truffles covered in chocolate are gluten free and make for the perfect pumpkin treat for fall and halloween! They couldn’t be easier to make and require just a few simple ingredients!
- 2/3 cup oat flour⠀
- 3 tbsp. almond flour⠀
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour⠀
- 2 scoops collagen (optional)⠀
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin puree⠀
- 1 tbsp. honey⠀
- 1–2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter ⠀
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice⠀
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate + 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sprinkles (optional)
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients well until an orange dough forms.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough and roll into balls.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to harden. In the meantime melt the chocolate.
- After a few minutes remove from the fridge and roll each ball in the chocolate with a spoon, if topping with sprinkles do this right after rolling in chocolate and removing so that they stick. Repeat with remaining balls and enjoy! Store in the fridge in a covered container for up to a week or in the freezer for longer.