Greek baked feta pasta is made with feta cheese, grape tomatoes, olives, artichokes, spinach, Italian spices and pasta. It comes together in one dish and makes for a delicious meal.
I’ve been seeing this feta pasta trend ALL over the internet lately and I just had to try it for myself! I knew that I wanted to add a couple extra ingredients to add more nutrition and make it a little more balanced and the end result was so good! I’ve already made it twice and even the leftovers are good!
The original recipe calls for tomatoes, feta, a few spices and pasta. I took things up a notch by using Sunset Sugar Bombs® grape tomatoes, which are ripened and packed on the vine for optimal flavor. They are a beautiful red color, and have a sweet taste, pleasant aroma and crunchy texture.
To give this pasta recipe even more flavor and food nutrition, I added fresh spinach, basil artichoke hearts, and kalamata olives. I just love the flavors of a good greek salad (or any greek food for that matter!) which is where I got the inspiration to add to the original feta pasta recipe.
Tomatoes are a staple in a greek salad and in my house! I always have a container of Sunset® grape or cherry tomatoes for adding to salads, pasta dishes like this one, or just snacking on with hummus. I love how flavorful they are and that all of Sunset’s products are Non-GMO Project Verified. This means they are developed the old-fashioned way, through natural plant breeding without any additives.
Ingredients for Greek Baked Feta Pasta
- Pasta — I used a chickpea pasta to give this dish more protein and fiber
- Sunset® Sugar Bombs® grape tomatoes
- Block of feta cheese
- Kalamata olives
- Artichoke hearts
- Fresh spinach
- Olive oil
- Fresh basil
- Italian seasonings
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
Greek Baked Feta Pasta
- 1 box pasta – feel free to use any pasta you like. I used a chickpea pasta for more
- 1 package of Sunset® Sugar Bombs ® tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian spices
- ½ – 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 2 basil leaves chopped
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives sliced
- ⅓ cup artichoke hearts quartered
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a 9X12 baking dish add the tomatoes minced garlic, italian spices, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add the feta cheese to the middle of the dish, sprinkling with just a little more olive oil and Italian spices.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. While the feta is baking, cook your pasta according to package directions.
- Remove baked feta from the oven and use a spatula to mix it up with the tomatoes, it should be tender enough to mix easily.
- Add the fresh basil, olives, artichoke hearts, and spinach. Mix again until everything is well combined.
- Finally, mix in your pasta until all the noodles are generously coated with the tomatoes, and creamy feta! Enjoy!
This post was created in partnership with Sunset®. As always all opinions are my own and I appreciate your support!
More tomato recipes you’re sure to love
- Roasted chickpea and tomato salad
- Tomato peach pasta salad
- Twisted taco salad
- Salad stuffed Aloha peppers
Pin this recipe for later!