- 1 box pasta – feel free to use any pasta you like. I used a chickpea pasta for more
- 1 package of Sunset® Sugar Bombs ® tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian spices
- ½ – 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 2 basil leaves, chopped
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives, sliced
- ⅓ cup artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a 9X12 baking dish add the tomatoes minced garlic, italian spices, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Add the feta cheese to the middle of the dish, sprinkling with just a little more olive oil and Italian spices.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. While the feta is baking, cook your pasta according to package directions.
- Remove baked feta from the oven and use a spatula to mix it up with the tomatoes, it should be tender enough to mix easily.
- Add the fresh basil, olives, artichoke hearts, and spinach. Mix again until everything is well combined.
- Finally, mix in your pasta until all the noodles are generously coated with the tomatoes, and creamy feta! Enjoy!
Keywords: baked feta pasta; greek baked feta pasta