Healthy chocolate frosty smoothie is a copycat Wendy’s chocolate frosty made dairy free with simple ingredients and less sugar. Just as thick, creamy and delicious as the real thing, this smoothie remake will satisfy your craving for a Wendy’s Frosty in a more balanced and nutritious way!
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 1/2 tbsp. creamy unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tbsp. cacao nibs (or mini chocolate chips)
- 1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 serving collagen
- Add all if the ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend on high until well combined.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy! Top with granola if desired.
A handful of spinach also works in this smoothie! You won’t taste it, but the color might be a little less chocolatey.