Healthy pumpkin donuts will be your new favorite treat to bake up anytime of year! You will not believe how fluffy, delicious and easy to make these delicious donuts are!
for the baked donuts:
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2` cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
for the pumpkin spice maple glaze:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and generously grease a donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, pumpkin, sugar, coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda, vanilla, and lemon juice and stir until combined.
- Use a spoon to divide the batter evenly among the 6 donuts wells. It’s ok if they’re not perfectly uniform.
- Bake for approximately 18-19 minutes.
- While the donuts are baking combine the ingredients for the maple glaze in a small bowl until combined and a drippy glaze forms.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool for a minutes in the pan before using a butter knife to pop them out of each well.
- Use a fork to drizzle each donut with glaze and top with extra pumpkin pie spice! For maximum freshness leave store in the fridge and reheat donuts for a few minutes in the microwave when ready to enjoy!
Keywords: healthy baked pumpkin donuts; healthy pumpkin donuts; baked pumpkin donuts