Healthy pumpkin granola made gluten free and sweetened naturally with pumpkin seeds, oats, quinoa and almonds makes for the perfect fall snack!
- 2 cup oats (gluten free if desired)
- 1 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 2 servings collagen/mushroom powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss the oats, uncooked quinoa, pumpkin seeds, chopped almonds, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, salt, and arrowroot powder and any collagen or mushrooms powders you would like to use.
- In a separate bowl mix the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract together. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet and baked for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then place the granola in the freezer to harden for 10 minutes.
- Remove, break up granola with a folk so that some big clusters remain, and enjoy!
Store granola in an airtight container or jar for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: healthy pumpkin granola; gluten free pumpkin granola