This healthy pumpkin smoothie bowl is super smooth and spiced just right for the season! Made with simple ingredients and sweetened naturally, you’ll love this smoothie bowl as fun snack or breakfast.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened oat or cashew milk
- 1/2 cup LIBBY’S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen or just sliced
- 1 pitted date
- 1 serving unflavored collagen
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 2–3 ice cubes
- creamy peanut butter/almond butter
- pumpkin granola
- pumpkin seeds
- nuts / seeds
- banana slices
- apple slices
- Combine all the ingredients together in a blender and blend on high-speed. If using a Vitamix, you will need to use the tamper tool to push the ice and frozen banana down so that it blends together.
- Blend until smooth, pour into a bowl. Place the bowl back into the freezer for about 5 – 10 minutes. This will help freeze everything together giving it the texture and consistency of frozen yogurt.
- Top with your desired toppings and enjoy!
For 2 servings simply double the recipe.
Keywords: healthy pumpkin smoothie bowl; pumpkin smoothie bowl; pumpkin spice smoothie bowl