Healthy homemade pumpkin pie perfect bars are made with just a few simple ingredients and easy to make! They’re just as delicious as this seasonal perfect bar and now you can make them anytime!
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup regular or GF oat flour
- 2 servings of collagen (this was 4 tbsp. for mine)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- dash of salt
- ½ cup creamy, unsweetened peanut butter, melted
- 1/3 + 1 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl combine almond and oat flour, collagen, pumpkin spice and salt. Whisk together.
- Measure out the peanut butter and microwave for about 15 seconds until slightly melted. Add to the flour mixture along with the maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract.
- Mix dough together until well combined. Line an 8X8 baking pan with parchment paper and using a spatula, scoop the dough into the pan so that it only cover 3/4 of the pan and is an even thickness. Use the side of the spatula to form a small edge on the side of the dough that’s not up against the pan. (see images above).
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top, pressing down lightly into the dough.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes. Remove and use a sharp knife to cut into bar or bite-sized pieces.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge (or freezer for a harder texture) for up to a week.
Keywords: homemade perfect bars, healthy homemade pumpkin perfect bars; pumpkin pie perfect bars