Honey citrus glazed salmon is a fresh and delicious take on salmon! It’s easy to make and pairs perfectly with nearly any side dish!
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 lb)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter or ghee, melted
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced and one juiced
- 1 orange, half thinly sliced, 1/2 juiced
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- splash of coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Add salmon filet to a glass dish or bowl. Season with salt and pepper and top with lemon and orange slices. In a separate bowl whisk olive oil, melted butter, lemon juice, orange juice, honey, ginger, garlic and splash of coconut aminos.
- Refrigerate covered for 10 minutes to let marinade.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with aluminum foil.
- Add salmon to baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes until salmon is slightly translucent. Use a fork to test if the salmon is flakey to ensure it’s done.
- Pair with any of the ideas listed above and enjoy!
Keywords: sheet pan dinner; citrus salmon; baked salmon; easy meals