- 1 delicata squash, washed and sliced with the seeds removed
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Sunset® MiMi® Gourmet Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup plain 4% greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 1 ½ tsp zaatar
- ½ tsp. sumac
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- pita for serving
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees F. Toss sliced delicata squash with avocado oil and salt. Place on a baking sheet so that all of the pieces are flat and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the delicata squash roasts, prepare the labneh. In a small bowl mix together the yogurt, garlic, tahini, zaatar, sumac, cumin and salt.
- Spread the mixture on a plate or bowl. Top with roasted delicata squash, and MiMi tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil on top and sprinkle extra zaatar and fresh parsley on top.
- Use warm pita for dipping and enjoy!