Lemon banana pancakes made from oats are a fresh and fun take on pancakes that you’ll want to make for many weekend mornings to come. They’re fluffy, fresh, and tart to wake you up deliciously!
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats⠀
- 2 eggs⠀
- 2 large spotty bananas⠀
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup whole-milk yogurt (or dairy-free/plant-based yogurt)
- 2 tbsp. oat milk or other milk of choice⠀
- zest of 2 lemons
- juice of 1 1/2 lemons⠀
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract ⠀
- 1 tsp. cinnamon⠀
- 1 tsp. baking powder ⠀
- pinch of salt ⠀
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until a pancake batter consistency forms.
- Heat a skillet and coat with butter or oil to prevent pancakes from sticking. Use a 1/4 cup to portion out the pancake batter onto the skillet.
- Once the edges start to bubble, flip. Repeat with remaining pancake batter.
- Top with extra lemon zest, yogurt & banana slices and a drizzle of maple syrup or honey if desired. Enjoy!
Keywords: lemon banana pancakes; pancakes; lemon; banana; banana pancakes; blender pancakes; oat pancakes