Mini no bake blueberry cheesecakes are the perfect summer treat! They’re made with a gluten-free date-nut crust and creamy blueberry layer that can be made dairy free.
for the crust:
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
for the filling:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt or non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Line a standard muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and set aside. Prepare the cheesecake crust.
- Add all crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined. Mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Use a tablespoon to portion out and press crust mixture into the base of lined muffin tin. Place in the freezer to set.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling by adding all filling ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend on highest speed until mixture is thick and creamy, about 45-60 seconds.
- Remove cheesecake crusts from freezer. Use a cookie scoop or a tablespoon to measure out the filling, adding on top of each crust, so that they are about 3/4 of the way full.
- Return to freezer to set completely, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready to have remove from the freezer and let thaw on the counter for about 3-4 minutes. They’ll be easy to pop out of the muffin tin at that point!
- Store in the freezer and enjoy!