Mini pumpkin cheesecakes with a pumpkin butter swirl are an easy holiday dessert that look fancy but are easy to make and delicious! They are easy made in a cupcake tin and swirled with pumpkin butter on top!
Every year I look forward to making the dessert for our Thanksgiving meal and these mini pumpkin cheesecakes with a pumpkin butter swirl will wow at your holiday table!
There’s something about having all of the s food together and realizing that the biggest blessings of all are sitting right around you. Don’t you agree?!
There is so much to be thankful for and gratitude is something that I try to practice on a daily basis by using this 2 minute gratitude journal. Simply putting pen to paper on things I am thankful for lifts my mood and really starts the day off on the right foot! It’s the little things!
Ok, but back to these mini pumpkin cheesecakes! Not only do they look gorgeous on a dessert spread, they are easy to make in a muffin tin and are like little bites of fluffy pumpkin heaven!
I totally realize that making an entire cheesecake can be intimidating and time consuming, so why not make them mini like this instead?! They are also great because I feel like there are always a lot of different desserts at Thanksgiving so a small portion like these cheesecakes is better for getting to enjoy a couple other treats too!
Top these cuties with a dollop of whipped cream, fresh fruit like blueberries and raspberries, pecan pieces or leave them as is so you can see that beautiful swirl!
Ingredients for Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- cream cheese
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin butter — I’m a huge fan of this pumpkin butter from Trader Joes and stock up every year!
- graham crackers or graham cracker crumbs
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice
- muffin liners
- muffin tin
Tips for Making Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Make sure your cream cheese is completely softened. It will not mix well if it’s even a little hard. I like to soften it by placing it on top of the oven at it’s preheating near the warmest part.
- Make sure your eggs are room temperature. I didn’t think this would matter, but again it really impacts the texture of the cheesecake mixture as you are beating it in a stand mixer.
- Let the cheesecakes cool in the warm oven. Turn the over off after 16 minutes and keep the cheesecakes in there to cool slowly. This will ensure they do not crack!
Light, fluffy and perfectly portioned, these mini pumpkin cheesecakes are a beautiful and delicious Thanksgiving dessert!
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp. melted grass-fed butter
For the cheesecakes:
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened to room temperature*
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extra
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a small bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to portion out the graham cracker crumbs among the 12 muffin cups. Use the back of a spoon or bottom of a small jar to press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat together the softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla, until smooth.* Do not over mix!
- Use a cookie scoop to divide matter evenly over crusts.
- Spoon a small portion of pumpkin butter on top of each mini cheesecake and use a toothpick to swirl it across the top.
- Bake for 16 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecakes cool in the oven for about 20 minutes more.
- Cool completely and top whipped cream, pecans, fruit or leave as is! Store in the fridge for up to 4 days
* It’s very important to let your cream cheese soften before you mix it. If you start mixing when the cream cheese is still very solid, you’ll end up over mixing the cheesecake batter and the cream cheese clumps will not go away!
Keywords: mini pumpkin cheesecake
Fall in Love With These Pumpkin Recipes Too
Love pumpkin as much as I do? Be sure to check out my list for the best healthy pumpkin foods!
Pin these mini pumpkin swirl cheesecakes!