Light, fluffy and perfectly portioned, these mini pumpkin cheesecakes are a beautiful and delicious Thanksgiving dessert!
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp. melted grass-fed butter
For the cheesecakes:
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened to room temperature*
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extra
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a small bowl mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to portion out the graham cracker crumbs among the 12 muffin cups. Use the back of a spoon or bottom of a small jar to press the crust mixture firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat together the softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla, until smooth.* Do not over mix!
- Use a cookie scoop to divide matter evenly over crusts.
- Spoon a small portion of pumpkin butter on top of each mini cheesecake and use a toothpick to swirl it across the top.
- Bake for 16 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecakes cool in the oven for about 20 minutes more.
- Cool completely and top whipped cream, pecans, fruit or leave as is! Store in the fridge for up to 4 days
* It’s very important to let your cream cheese soften before you mix it. If you start mixing when the cream cheese is still very solid, you’ll end up over mixing the cheesecake batter and the cream cheese clumps will not go away!
Keywords: mini pumpkin cheesecake