I love having a batch of these no bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes in the freezer as the perfect after lunch or dinner sweet treat. They’re spiced just right and perfect anytime of year and especially in the fall!
for the crust:
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 3 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
for the filling:
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt or non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk ( I used almond milk)
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- Line a standard muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and set aside. Prepare the cheesecake crust.
- Add all crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined. Mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Press about 1 tbsp. of the crust mixture into the base of lined muffin tin. Place in the freezer to set.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling by adding all filling ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend on highest speed until mixture is thick and creamy, about 45-60 seconds.
- Remove cheesecake crusts from freezer. Pour cheesecake filling overtop, filling about ¾ of the muffin tin.
- Return to freezer to set completely, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to have them, remove from the freezer and let thaw on the counter for about 3-4 minutes. They’ll be easy to pop out of the muffin tin and enjoy at that point!
Keywords: no bake mini pumpkin cheesecakes