No-bake pumpkin cookie dough bars “bake” in your freezer and make for a delicious sweet treat that give you the best of both worlds — pumpkin goodness and cookie dough! They are made gluten and dairy free with just a few simple ingredients.
for the cookie dough:
- 1 cup creamy unsweetened cashew butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. unflavored collagen
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
for the chocolate layer on top:
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. cashew butter
- 1/2 tsp. flaky sea salt
- Line a 9X5-inch bread pan with parchment paper and lightly spray it with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl using a wooden spoon, stir together the cashew butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, almond flour, coconut flour, collagen, pumpkin spice and vanilla extract until combined. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Spread the pumpkin cookie dough batter in an even later in the pan so that it’s smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips and stir in 1 tbsp. cashew butter. Pour the melted chocolate over the cookie dough layer, sprinkle with flaky sea salt and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to enjoy, remove bars from the freezer and use a knife to cut them into pieces. Store covered in the fridge or freeze for longer.
Keywords: no-bake pumpkin bars; no-bake pumpkin cookie dough bars