This cauliflower gnocchi pizza egg bake is a fun way to use cauliflower gnocchi for brunch or dinner! Crispy, and baked into a skillet with eggs, I know you’ll love it!
- 1 bag cauliflower gnocchi
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ cup turkey pepperoni (optional)
- 2–3 basil leaves
- fresh oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a round 9” skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and sauté cauliflower gnocchi until slightly crispy on both ends. Remove from heat.
- Add pizza sauce to the bottom of the skillet. Add cheese, and gnocchi, and turkey pepperoni (if using) leaving two “pockets” where you will be able to break the eggs into.
- Add the eggs and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes until the eggs have set and the whites are completely cooked.
- Remove skillet from oven, top with Italian seasonings, fresh basil and oregano and enjoy!