Add some more greens to your day in a fun way with these spinach banana donuts. Made in a blender with simple ingredients, they’ll be your new favorite way to eat greens!
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp old-fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp. creamy, unsweetened peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a donut tin.
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the donut pan, careful not to overfill.
- Bake for 17 minutes, let cool and slowly pop out of the donut pan.
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 20 seconds. Use a fork to drizzle it up and down each donut and enjoy!
Keywords: spinach, donuts, banana, peanut butter