A perfect holiday spin on pumpkin bread, this gluten-free orange spiced pumpkin bread with cranberry glaze is extra moist and full of flavor!
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup siggi’s pumpkin & spice yogurt
- ½ cup neutral olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- Zest of one orange
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray the bottom of a 9X5 loaf pan to prevent bread from sticking.
- In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spice and cinnamon: set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand or stand mixer on low, mix together the yogurt, honey, egg, pumpkin puree, oil, blood orange zest and vanilla until well combined. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix on until just combined. It’s ok if a few streaks of flour remain, you don’t want to over mix it!
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.* The loaf is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean with a few crumbs attached.
- Remove from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack to cool. In the meantime prepare the cranberry icing by cooking the cranberries down to their juices. Mix the confectioners sugar and cranberry juice together with a spoon in a small bowl.
- Once the loaf is cool, drizzle the icing on top and top loaf with extra cranberries. Cut into slices and enjoy!