This peachy oat crisp is the perfect thing to make with in season peaches and oats! It’s made with simple ingredients and embodies the flavors of summer that we love!
- 2 cups peaches, sliced
- 3/4 cup whole wheat or gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together flour, oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add melted butter and stir together until crumbly.
- Wash and slice peaches. Toss with arrowroot powder or cornstarch.
- Add peaches to the bottom of a 9” round baking dish. Add crumble on top until most of the peaches are covered but not all. Add a few peach slices on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until slightly golden brown on top and enjoy!