Once Upon a Pumpkin punch is a delicious fall cocktail made with apple cider, pumpkin puree, rum or bourbon and fall spices! Garnished with an apple slice, and cinnamon stick it’s the perfect fall drink!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple cider
- 1 tbsp. Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon or rum
- 1 cup ice
- apple & cinnamon stick for garnish
- Add ice to a cocktail glass.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the apple and cinnamon stick to a cocktail shaker and shake until well combined. Pour over ice, garnish with a thinly sliced apple and a cinnamon stick and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin cocktail