Pumpkin birthday cake bread is a fun twist on classic pumpkin bread with maple glaze and sprinkles on top! It’s the perfect treat for a celebration and is gluten and dairy free.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
for the maple glaze:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a loaf pan with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- In medium bowl whisk almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- In large bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, and sugar. Add in eggs, oil and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Pour dry ingredients into large bowl of wet ingredients, using a wooden spoon to stir.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake pumpkin bread for 20 minutes uncovered, then add foil for the last 20 minutes of baking to prevent the top from browning too quickly.
- In the meantime, prepare the maple glaze.
- Remove bread from oven and let cool on a wire rack. Once bread is completely cooled, drizzle maple glaze on top and sprinkles! Cut and enjoy!
Bread should be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Keywords: pumpkin bread, gluten free pumpkin bread, dairy free pumpkin bread