Pumpkin bread cookies will be your new favorite go-to treat when want a piece of pumpkin bread but don’t necessarily feel like baking up an entire loaf!
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips or white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the egg, pumpkin puree, and coconut oil. Mix on low until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix together on low until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the batter onto the baking sheet. Bake for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire baking rack, let cool and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin bread cookies; fluffy pumpkin cookies