Pumpkin brioche french toast makes for the most delicious brunch in the fall or anytime you’re in the mood for something pumpkin. With warm cinnamon apples on top, and pumpkin spice in every bite, I know you’ll love it!
- 1 loaf of brioche bread, sliced into chunks**
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Grease a 9X7 baking dish with cooking spray. Add brioche bread chunks so that they all fit together (doesn’t have to be perfect looking).
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, pumpkin puree, almond milk, and pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Pour mixture over the bread so that all of the pieces are covered.
- Cover the baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the diced apple with the cinnamon.
- Remove the French toast from the fridge and sprinkle the diced apples on top so that the entire top is covered with apple pieces all over the top of the french toast.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour until done, let cool and sprinkle with extra fresh apples and a drizzle of maple syrup. Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin brioche french toast