This cashew butter spin on a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie gives it crunchy edges with a soft, creamy middle. With hints of pumpkin and pumpkin spice in every bite, I know you’ll love them!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Open Nature creamy cashew butter
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup O Organics unrefined coconut oil
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. O Organics honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose baking flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chip
- In a medium bowl whisk egg, cashew butter, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and use a wooden spoon to mix together until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Freeze the dough in for at least 30 minutes to an hour. (this impacts the taste!)
- Remove cookies from freezer and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to portion dough out onto baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!