Pumpkin cheesecake cookies are thin and crispy with a delicious cream cheese swirl on top! Beautiful and delicious, they’re perfect for you if you love pumpkin cheesecake.
For the cookies:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the cream cheese swirl:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl, set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Then add the egg and vanilla and mix together for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients into the mixer and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion the batter onto the baking sheet.
- In another bowl combine the ingredients for the cream cheese swirl and beat together until combined and fluffy.
- Spoon a small amount of the cream cheese on top of the cookie dough. Use a toothpick to swirl it around the top fo the cookie. It’s best to do one to two swirls. The more you swirl it the messier it will look, so less of a swirl will actually turn out better!
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Let cool, and enjoy! The cookies will get harder as time goes on.
Keywords: pumpkin cheesecake cookies