These pumpkin cookie dough bites are so delicious you won’t even believe they’re made with chickpeas! I love that they’re made with just a few simple ingredients, low in sugar and taste like cookie dough!
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup milk or dark chocolate chips (I used Lily’s Sweets chocolate chips)
- sea salt flakes
- Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl of a food processor, pulse to combine.
- Once pulsed for a couple of minutes you should start to see a thick dough.
- Remove from food processor and stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out roughly, a 2 tbsp. serving. Roll in the palm of your hands into a ball and place on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Repeat with remaining dough. Sprinkle the batch with a little bit of flakey sea salt and or drizzle with extra melted chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before grabbing a bite!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: pumpkin cookie dough bites; no bake pumpkin cookie dough bites