This pumpkin mug cake is the perfect pumpkin dessert for one that will satisfy your craving for a pumpkin treat in a healthy way. Don’t forget to drizzle peanut butter on top!
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 –1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. collagen (optional)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- few drops lemon juice
- 1 egg
- sprinkle of chocolate chips
- In a regular sized mug add melted coconut oil, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda.
- Add the lemon juice next, making sure it makes contact with the baking soda (this ensures your mug cake will bake up!)
- At this point, mix the ingredients together well. Add in the egg and mix until completely incorporated into the cake batter.
- Mix in a small handful of chocolate chips
- Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. Be careful because the mug will be hot! Drizzle peanut butter on top, sprinkle with extra pumpkin spice and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin mug cake; pumpkin chocolate chip mug cake