Pumpkin cream cold brew is the fall drink of your dreams! Super silky-smooth and full of that pumpkin flavor we all know and love, you’ll fall in love with this homemade (and dairy-free) pumpkin cream cold brew recipe that’s better than Starbucks!
Pumpkin cold foam:
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pinch of salt
pumpkin cold foam cold brew:
- 1 cup cold brew coffee or iced coffee
- 1/4 cup pumpkin cream cold brew
- handful of ice
- sprinkle of pumpkin spice
- In a small saucepan combine the oat milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin spice, and salt over low to medium heat. Whisk to combine until the sugar is completely dissolved and it’s slightly steaming but not boiling. Do not boil!**
- Remove from heat and pour into a glass. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and add to a milk frother or use a hand-held wand to froth the milk mixture until nice and frothy.
- Pour on top of a glass of iced cold brew, top with a pinch of pumpkin spice and enjoy! Cold pumpkin foam can be stored in the fridge for up to a day but may need to be re-frothed.
** Alternatively you can whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl until combined without heating in a saucepan. Then froth and refrigerate and continue to the last steps.
Keywords: pumpkin cream cold brew; starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew; pumpkin spice latte