Pumpkin crepes are light and airy and make for a delicious breakfast in the fall!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted + extra for greasing the pan
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice + extra from sprinkling on top
- pinch of salt
- 8 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Combine all of the crepe ingredients in a high-speed blender, except the flour and blend together. Add in the flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, blending just until the flour has been mixed in.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Grease a crepe pan or non-stick pan with butter over medium heat. Use a 1/2 cup to pour the batter into the pan. Tip and tilt pan so that the batter spreads out really thin.
- Cook each side of the crepe for 30 seconds before loosening up the edges with a spatula, and then flipping gently with help from the spatula. Repeat with remaining crepe batter.
- Using a small spatula, spread your filling of choice around the sides and center of the crepe. Fold in half and then in half again for a nice “pocket”. Repeat with remaining crepes if desired. Top with extra pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
Store crepes covered in the fridge for up 4 days.
Keywords: pumpkin crepes; pumpkin blender crepes