Pumpkin dark chocolate chip oat cookies are simply made with gluten free oats, pumpkin and dark chocolate chips. Every bite is chewy and delicious with hints of pumpkin and dark chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 1/4 cup neutral olive oil
- 6 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine pumpkin puree, egg, olive oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the oat flour, gluten free oats, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir together with a wooden spoon. Fold in the chocolate chips. Let the batter sit for 3-4 minutes so that the oats absorb some of the liquid.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the batter on a lined baking sheet. Cookies will spread so make sure you give them enough room.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes, let cook and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin oatmeal cookies; pumpkin dark chocolate oatmeal cookies