Get ready to take a bite out of the most perfect cookie for fall! Pumpkin, dark chocolate and oats come together in this delicious cookie that you’ll want to make again and again all season long!
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chocolate chips, ( I like this brand) plus more or other dark chocolate chunks to add on top before baking
- sea salt, for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine the pumpkin, egg, coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl; whisk together until smooth.
- Next add in the oat flour, rolled oats, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out the cookie dough on a baking sheet. Add any extra chocolate chips or chunks. Gently press down on the top of the cookies with the palm of your hand to flatten ever so slightly.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes, then sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy!